Marketing Campaign Manager
Job no: 492405
Work type: Full time fixed-term
Location: Melbourne - CBD
Categories: Marketing & communications
- 3 month Full Time Fixed Term role
- Band 4.1.1 - $80,854 plus super
About Arts Centre Melbourne
Situated in the heart of Melbourne’s cultural precinct, Arts Centre Melbourne presents world-class performing arts in a year round exciting program. Experience Australia’s best performing arts companies and exceptional international productions, alongside celebrations of comedy, cabaret and popular music.
For a glimpse into Arts Centre Melbourne click here.
The Business Unit
Marketing and Communications is responsible for the management of Arts Centre Melbourne’s Marketing, Online, Communications, Graphic Design, Social Media and Customer Relationship Management services. The department coordinates the ‘owned channel’ servicing for external hirers and the integrated planning and implementation of campaigns for Arts Centre Melbourne presented programming including the Australian Music Vault, Arts Learning Program and free community participation events.
About the Position
As the Marketing Campaign Manager you will be responsible for planning and managing the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns and projects.
To be successful you will require:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field, and/or equivalent marketing or specialist knowledge.
- Proven experience in marketing campaign management.
- Proven marketing knowledge of the tourism, entertainment or arts sector.
- Demonstrated experience delivering effective marketing strategies with a focus on commercial returns.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience of communicating effectively at all levels.
Arts Centre Melbourne employees enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Opportunity to receive free house seats and complimentary tickets to our shows
- Organisational-wide learning and development and wellbeing programs
- Discounted commuter benefits and onsite car-parking
- Access to health care insurance at competitive rates
- Food and beverage discounts at our staff café and surrounding restaurants.
Interested applicants must address the key criteria in their cover letter and submit together with a current resume as one combined document. Please refer to the position description below for further information, including the key criteria.
Early applications are encouraged as suitable candidates may be invited to attend an interview prior to the closing date.
To submit your application, click on the Apply button below by Sunday 21st October 2018.
Applications are open to those with full-working rights in Australia
Arts Centre Melbourne is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend