Human Resources Officer
Job no: 492474
Work type: Full time ongoing
Location: Melbourne - CBD
Categories: Human resources
- Full time ongoing role
- Annual salary $53,143.29 plus superannuation
At Arts Centre Melbourne, we bring people together for remarkable experiences. Sitting beneath our iconic Spire, we’re Australia’s largest and busiest performing arts centre. As a cultural and architectural landmark in our nation’s cultural capital, we’ve showcased the best of Australian and international performing arts for nearly 40 years.
We’re proudly the home of our flagship Resident Companies – The Australian Ballet, Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, Melbourne Theatre Company and Opera Australia – and a range of presenters who collectively bring our stages and spaces to life.
The Victorian Government’s vision for Melbourne is to advance its position as an internationally recognised cultural and creative destination. Arts Centre Melbourne is committed to realising this vision, which will guide our focus over the coming years through Reimagining Arts Centre Melbourne.
For a glimpse into Arts Centre Melbourne click here.
About our team
The Human Resources Business Unit works with the Executive Team at Arts Centre Melbourne to recruit, retain and develop the best team who are engaged to deliver high performance strategy based outcomes for the organisation. It comprises two branches – Human Resources and Learning and Organisational Development.
About the role
You are the first point of contact for the Human Resources team and our stakeholders, providing exceptional service, administrative assistance and delivering efficient and informed Human Resources services spanning the employee lifecycle. You are integral to partnering with our hiring managers to monitor and manage the recruitment process.
You will possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification or experience in a Human Resources/Administrative role.
- Experience in delivering exceptional customer service resulting in successful and enjoyable customer experiences.
- Experience in administrative roles demonstrating accountability and ownership.
- A growth mindset with demonstrated high performance in an environment with high levels of change
- Well-developed communication, administration and prioritisation skills
Our team members enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Opportunity to receive free house seats and complimentary tickets to our shows.
- Food and beverage discounts at our surrounding restaurants and staff café.
- Organisational-wide learning and development and wellbeing programs.
- Discounted commuter benefits and onsite car-parking.
Interested applicants must address the key criteria in their cover letter and submit together with a current resume. Please refer to the position description for further information, including the key criteria.
Please submit your application by 20 January 2019.
Applications are open to those with full working rights in Australia.
Arts Centre Melbourne is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Position Description - Human Resources Officer.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend