- Opportunity to work in one of Melbourne’s most iconic venues
- Full time, fixed term until 30 June 2020
- $99,884 per annum plus superannuation
About Arts Centre Melbourne
Arts Centre Melbourne is Australia’s largest and busiest performing arts centre and the gateway to the thriving Melbourne Arts Precinct, home to one of the largest concentrations of cultural and creative organisations, practitioners and institutions in the world. Our commitment is to bring people together to share in remarkable experiences through our core purpose to enrich the lives of Victorians - culturally, educationally, socially and economically. Home to Australia's leading performing arts companies, Arts Centre Melbourne presents exemplary international works alongside the best of Australian performing arts across genres including dance, theatre, music and opera, as well as delivering an award-winning program of creative learning, access and engagement. The visionary masterplan for the Reimagining of Arts Centre Melbourne was further cemented by the Victorian Government’s 2018 announcement of a once in a generation transformation for Melbourne Arts Precinct.
The IT Services team consists of three distinct areas; Plan, Build and Run. The Plan team provides service level, project and account management services to the organisation. The Build area is responsible for providing cost effective and robust solutions, while the Run team delivers service support and operational duties within a 24x7 environment.
Reporting to the IT Planning Manager, and working collaboratively with the Plan team, this role contributes to IT / business alignment, manages IT projects and provides business analysis support to IT and the business.
This role offers the opportunity to work on a variety of IT projects, including hardware and software upgrades, green-field system implementations and optimisation of existing systems.
We are seeking applications from an energetic, business focused generalist in project delivery with experience in both project management and business analysis.
Your Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- A relevant tertiary degree or equivalent professional qualification in Business Analysis, Project Management or Information Technology
- A successful track record in IT project delivery
- Ability to gather requirements and produce documentation to support the scoping of projects
- Experience of working effectively with both technical specialists and business stakeholders
- Business partnering skills to create, maintain and enhance internal customer relationships
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in rolling out Office 365 functionality or other collaboration tools will be highly regarded
Arts Centre Melbourne employees enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Opportunity to receive free house seats and complimentary tickets to our shows
- Organisational-wide learning and development and wellbeing programs
- Discounted commuter benefits and onsite car-parking
- Access to health care insurance at competitive rates
- Food and beverage discounts at our staff café and surrounding restaurants.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must address the above key criteria in their cover letter and submit together with a current resume. Please refer to the position description below for further information.
Submit your application before 26 February 2019. Early applications are encouraged as suitable candidates may be invited to attend an interview prior to the closing date.
To be considered you will need to have (or be willing to have conducted) a National Police Clearance.
Applications are open to those with full-working rights in Australia.
Arts Centre Melbourne is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
PD - Business Alignment and Project Manager.pdf