Senior Project Coordinator
Job no: 492486
Work type: Full time ongoing
Location: Melbourne - CBD
Categories: Facilities & OH&S
- Opportunity to work in one of Melbourne’s most iconic venue
- Full time, ongoing
- $80,465.73 per annum plus superannuation
About Arts Centre Melbourne
At Arts Centre Melbourne, we bring people together for remarkable experiences. Sitting beneath our iconic Spire, we’re Australia’s largest and busiest performing arts centre. As a cultural and architectural landmark in Melbourne, our nation’s cultural capital, we’ve showcased the best of Australian and international performing arts for nearly 40 years. We’re now focused on Reimagining Arts Centre Melbourne for the future as part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to transforming the Melbourne Arts Precinct.
This role forms part of the Facilities Management Services team where the function is responsible for the strategic planning and effective operational management of the Arts Centre Melbourne services, buildings and precinct in delivering exceptional services to our customers, stakeholders, and the public.
Working under the direction of the Manager, Capital Projects, the primary purpose of this role is to deliver various facility improvement projects (with individual values of $20 - $500K) ensuring they are delivered with an appropriate balance of time, cost, scope and to high quality standards and stakeholder satisfaction.
We are seeking someone with a strong customer service focus and have a passion for technical design/construction and interior design works.
To be successful you will require:
- Experience delivering projects and scoping, developing and implementing a broad range of facility improvement and renewal projects.
- Knowledge of statutory requirements and regulations, in particular the application of OH&S procedures, the Building Code of Australia and Environmental Protection standards.
- Experience in the modification of interior and exterior facilities, fittings, structure and services; plant and technical equipment upgrades.
- Ability to develop constructive relationships by effectively managing the competing demands of diverse stakeholders, interest groups and issues
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Arts Centre Melbourne employees enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Opportunity to receive free house seats and complimentary tickets to our shows
- Organisational-wide learning and development and wellbeing programs
- Discounted commuter benefits and onsite car-parking
- Access to health care insurance at competitive rates
- Food and beverage discounts at our staff café and surrounding restaurants.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must address the above key criteria in their cover letter and submit together with a current resume. Please refer to the position description for further information.
Submit your application before 17 February 2019. Early applications are encouraged as suitable candidates may be invited to attend an interview prior to the closing date.
To be considered you will need to have (or be willing to have conducted) a National Police Clearance.
Applications are open to those with full-working rights in Australia.
Arts Centre Melbourne is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
PD - Senior Project Coordinator Capital Projects.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend