Job no: 492487
Work type: Full time fixed-term
Location: Melbourne - CBD
Categories: Information Technology
- Work in one of Melbourne’s most iconic venues
- 2 x opportunities - full time, fixed term - 12 months, 6 months
- $74,672.44 per annum plus superannuation
About Arts Centre Melbourne
Arts Centre Melbourne is Australia’s largest and busiest performing arts centre and the gateway to the thriving Melbourne Arts Precinct, home to one of the largest concentrations of cultural and creative organisations, practitioners and institutions in the world. Our commitment is to bring people together to share in remarkable experiences through our core purpose to enrich the lives of Victorians - culturally, educationally, socially and economically. Home to Australia's leading performing arts companies, Arts Centre Melbourne presents exemplary international works alongside the best of Australian performing arts across genres including dance, theatre, music and opera, as well as delivering an award-winning program of creative learning, access and engagement. The visionary masterplan for the Reimagining of Arts Centre Melbourne was further cemented by the Victorian Government’s 2018 announcement of a once in a generation transformation for Melbourne Arts Precinct.
The IT Services team consists of three distinct areas; Plan, Build and Run. The Plan team provides service level, project and account management services to the organisation. The Build area is responsible for providing cost effective and robust solutions, while the Run team delivers service support and operational duties within a 24x7 environment.
Under the support and guidance of the Team Leader, the primary purpose of this role is to support end users of Arts Centre Melbourne so they can use business systems efficiently and effectively within a secure environment and enhancing business efficiencies through continual service improvement.
This opportunity will provide the successful applicant’s exposure to a broad range of business applications utilised by our very diverse and supportive organisation, as well experience in supporting enterprise grade technical systems.
Your Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Relevant tertiary degree or equivalent professional qualification in Information Technology or related discipline essential
- Knowledge of, and experience in supporting enterprise and desktop applications.
- Demonstrated experience in analytical skills, decisive problem solver and effective change management
- Able to develop and maintain technical documentation for training and end user procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders and technical specialists, including application vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Arts Centre Melbourne employees enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Opportunity to receive free house seats and complimentary tickets to our shows
- Organisational-wide learning and development and wellbeing programs
- Discounted commuter benefits and onsite car-parking
- Access to health care insurance at competitive rates
- Food and beverage discounts at our staff café and surrounding restaurants.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must address the above key criteria in their cover letter and submit together with a current resume. Please refer to the position description below for further information. Please also indicate your preference for the 12 month or 6 month opportunity.
Submit your application before 17 February 2019. Early applications are encouraged as suitable candidates may be invited to attend an interview prior to the closing date.
To be considered you will need to have (or be willing to have conducted) a National Police Clearance.
Applications are open to those with full-working rights in Australia.
Arts Centre Melbourne is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Position Description - Application Support.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend