Assistant, Ticketing Services
Job no: 492519
Work type: Variable time ongoing
Location: Melbourne - CBD
About Arts Centre Melbourne
Situated in the heart of Melbourne’s cultural precinct, Arts Centre Melbourne presents world-class performing arts in a year round exciting program. Experience Australia’s best performing arts companies and exceptional international productions, alongside celebrations of comedy, cabaret and popular music.
For a glimpse into Arts Centre Melbourne click here.
The Business Unit
The Ticketing & Visitor Experience team sits within the Audience pillar and is responsible for proactively delivering personalised services of value that create the ultimate experience before, during and after each visit.
The team is comprised of service and support teams for Ticketing, Front of House, Car Park, Concierge, Guided Tours and Applications that support all of these areas.
About the Position
The primary purpose of this role is to deliver personalised Ticketing service and support to audiences and ticket buyers. You will also be responsible for:
- Providing high quality, personalised Ticketing Services through the Contact Centre and Box Offices including:
- Processing single ticket sales, subscriptions, packages and group sales
- Providing support to online bookings
- Upselling associated products and services to extend and enhance the visitor experience
- Responding to general enquiries about events and the Centre’s services and facilities
- Responding to administrative enquiries and transfer calls as appropriate
- Delivering other Ticketing Services including the dispatch of tickets, CSI administration, additional data collection, invoicing and facilitating order confirmations
- Maintaining and ensuring the accuracy and consistency of customer data
Arts Centre Melbourne employees enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Opportunity to receive free house seats and complimentary tickets to our shows
- Organisational-wide learning and development and wellbeing programs
- Discounted commuter benefits and onsite car-parking
- Access to health care insurance at competitive rates
- Food and beverage discounts at our staff café and surrounding restaurants.
Interested applicants must address the key criteria in their cover letter and submit together with a current resume as one combined document. Please refer to the position description for further information, including the key criteria.
Position Description - Assistant Ticketing Services.pdf
To submit your application, click on the Apply button below by Sunday 28 April.
Applications are open to those with full-working rights in Australia
Arts Centre Melbourne is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend