Food & Beverage Supervisor
Job no: 492581
Work type: Full time fixed-term
Location: Melbourne - CBD
- Band 2.2 – $60,921.31
- Full time fixed term position
At Arts Centre Melbourne, we bring people together for remarkable experiences. Sitting beneath our iconic Spire, we’re Australia’s largest and busiest performing arts centre. As a cultural and architectural landmark in our nation’s cultural capital, we’ve showcased the best of Australian and international performing arts for nearly 40 years.
We’re proudly the home of our flagship Resident Companies – The Australian Ballet, Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, Melbourne Theatre Company and Opera Australia – and a range of presenters who collectively bring our stages and spaces to life.
The Victorian Government’s vision for Melbourne is to advance its position as an internationally recognised cultural and creative destination. Arts Centre Melbourne is committed to realising this vision, which will guide our focus over the coming years through Reimagining Arts Centre Melbourne.
For a glimpse into Arts Centre Melbourne click here.
About the role
We are on the hunt for a hospitality gun, with a focus on bar knowledge, comprising experience at a leadership level and a passion to drive a small, dedicated team in delivering an exceptional level of service. Shortly, we will launch our highly anticipated, newly developed outlet underneath our famous spire. The offering will be café and bar focussed and we need someone ready to join our great team in ensuring its success.
Is this you? We want you to bring -
- Relevant experience in the bar industry.
- A proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service resulting in successful and enjoyable customer experiences.
- An excellent understanding of bar trends and how to implement new ideas.
- A passion for training staff and creating a remarkable team culture.
- Well-developed communication skills, administration and prioritisation abilities.
Team members enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Opportunity to receive free house seats and complimentary tickets to our shows.
- Food and beverage discounts at surrounding outlets and staff café.
- Organisational-wide learning and development and wellbeing programs.
- Discounted commuter benefits and onsite car-parking.
Please submit your resume together with a cover letter addressing the key criteria by Sunday 25 August. Early applications are encouraged as suitable candidates may be invited to interview prior to the closing date.
F&B Supervisor August 2019.pdf
Applications are open to those with full working rights in Australia. Arts Centre Melbourne is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Employment at Arts Centre Melbourne is conditional upon the satisfactory completion of a National Police Check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend