- Join a fun and high performing team
- Central, CBD location
About Arts Centre Melbourne
Beneath our iconic Spire, in Hamer Hall and at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl, we showcase the best of Australian and international performing arts.
We’re proudly the home of our flagship Resident Companies – The Australian Ballet, Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, Melbourne Theatre Company and Opera Australia – and a range of presenters who collectively bring our stages and spaces to life.
Together with our own program of performances, events and activities we offer a diversity of audiences a distinctly multidimensional approach to participation, education and entertainment.
We are now focused on Reimagining Arts Centre Melbourne as part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to transforming the Melbourne Arts Precinct into a thriving, connected creative and civic space over the coming years.
For a glimpse into working at Arts Centre Melbourne click here.
About the Team
Arts Centre Melbourne is currently undertaking an exciting Digital Transformation journey, with technology looking to underpin new ways of working. This will assist in supporting Arts Centre Melbourne to move through the exciting arts precinct redevelopment process and continue to deliver exceptional experiences to our visitors.
About the Role
As the IT Coordinator, you will provide administrative support to the Head, IT Service Delivery as well as the IT team.
This will include;
- Processing of all invoices and purchase orders
- Coordinate all procurement activities
- Prepare documentation for IT leases and hardware assess purchases
- Support and monitoring of IT vendor relationships including the contracts register
- Maintain Asset Register containing hardware, software and licenses as required
Full-time ongoing, salary $54,870.45 per annum plus superannuation.
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft excel and word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using an e-procurement system
- Experience working within an IT team desirable
- Previous experience in a procurement role is desirable
For more details please read the Position Description - IT Coordinator.pdf
Enjoy Team Member Benefits
As a valued member of our ensemble, you will enjoy a number of fantastic benefits including the opportunity to receive complimentary tickets, food & beverage discounts, discounted commuter benefits and onsite-parking, access to wellbeing activities and learning and development programs!
Please submit your resume together with a cover letter addressing the key criteria by Thursday 19 September.
Employment at Arts Centre Melbourne is conditional upon the satisfactory completion of a National Police Check.
Applications are open to those with full working rights in Australia. Arts Centre Melbourne is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.