- Join a small team with a big agenda
- Part time, ongoing position
- Band 3.2 (0.8 FTE) - $77,099.29 base pro rata plus super
About Arts Centre Melbourne
Beneath our iconic Spire, in Hamer Hall and at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl, we showcase the best of Australian and international performing arts.
We’re proudly the home of our flagship Resident Companies – The Australian Ballet, Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, Melbourne Theatre Company and Opera Australia – and a range of presenters who collectively bring our stages and spaces to life.
Together with our own program of performances, events and activities we offer a diversity of audiences a distinctly multidimensional approach to participation, education and entertainment.
We are now focused on Reimagining Arts Centre Melbourne as part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to transforming the Melbourne Arts Precinct into a thriving, connected creative and civic space over the coming years.
For a glimpse into working at Arts Centre Melbourne click here.
About the Business Unit
Arts Centre Melbourne’s External Engagement Business Unit comprises of three core functions: Strategic Partnerships (Business Partnerships, Strategic Alliances, and Sponsors); Government Relations (advocacy, investment and grants); and, Impact Evaluation and Measurement (measuring purpose driven outcomes – social, cultural, educational and economic).
Sitting within External Engagement, the Partnerships team has undergone a significant transformation in its approach to corporate partnerships and strategic alliances.
With an impact focused mission of delivering on meaningful cultural, educational, social, and economic outcomes in the lives of today’s and future generations, Partnerships at Arts Centre Melbourne are partnering with like-minded organisations who are driven by a vision of true, positive impact for our community.
We are growing our portfolio of partnerships and the Partnerships Coordinator role is a functional support role essential to the success of the team and vital to ensure both the growth of partnerships and also stewardship delivery support across the portfolio.
About the Position
This is an exciting role that provides operational and administrative support to the Partnerships Team. As the backbone of the team, you will oversee project deliverables, as well as provide exceptional admin support. You will also be responsible for lower tier relationship management.
On a day to day basis you will;
- Provide pivotal admin assistance and operations to the Partnerships team through dashboard management, preparation of collateral and regular liaising with Finance
- Provide project management support to the development of acquisition by maintaining the acquisition pipeline
- Oversee project deliverables, team administration, relationship management and ensure an efficient and productive work environment.
- Account management of Arts Centre Melbourne’s ‘Supporting Partners’ and ‘Sponsors’.
This role works closely with internal and external stakeholders to provide high levels of customer service and comprehensive support on a range of strategic partnerships, stakeholder engagement, corporate hospitality and communications initiatives.
For more information please read the Position Description - Partnerships Coordinator.pdf
Your skills and experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification with subsequent relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience in a similar role
- Solutions focused, confident and proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience in an office environment
- Practical knowledge of project management processes, workflows and proven ability to manage project deliverables and effectively manage multiple projects and responsibilities at the same time.
Enjoy Team Member Benefits
As a valued member of our ensemble, you will enjoy a number of fantastic benefits including the opportunity to receive complimentary tickets, food & beverage discounts, discounted commuter benefits and onsite-parking, access to wellbeing activities and learning and development programs!
Please submit your resume together with a cover letter addressing the key criteria by 27 October 2019. Early applications are encouraged as suitable candidates may be invited to attend an interview prior to the closing date.
Employment at Arts Centre Melbourne is conditional upon the satisfactory completion of a National Police Check.
Applications are open to those with full working rights in Australia. Arts Centre Melbourne is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.