- Full time ongoing position
- Flexible hybrid (onsite / work from home) work arrangements available
- Showcase your technical & business knowledge in this new position
About the Role
The IT Business Partner will support transformation, represent/integrate the best interests of IT in the delivery of the Strategic and Corporate Plans, and ensure strategies and objectives are widely understood and supported.
The IT Business Partner is part of a team responsible for engaging with Art Centre Melbourne’s business units, capturing their requirements, issues, and opportunities in a way that can be communicated with and addressed by the IT team. This role is also responsible for providing context and information to the business units in relation to relevant IT strategy, direction, and initiatives as well as the provision of support, project coordination, advice and recommendations to the business regarding core business systems.
Full-time ongoing position. Band 4.2 $100,553.00 plus superannuation.
- Relevant tertiary degree or equivalent professional experience in Information Technology or related discipline essential.
- Significant experience as an application subject matter expert
- Professional background in technical roles.
- Demonstrated ability of providing project support and coordination
- Experience prioritising and balancing competing priorities with competing resource requirements.
- Awareness of enterprise architecture concepts, both technical and strategic
- Technical change management experience
- Experience managing technology product lifecycle
For more details, please read the Position Description - IT Business Partner.pdf
About Arts Centre Melbourne
The land on which Sidney Myer Music Bowl and Arts Centre Melbourne sits has long been a place of gathering, storytelling, song, ceremony, celebration and commemoration for First Nations people.
The People of the Kulin Nations have gathered on the site for thousands of years and continue to do so today. We pay our respects to their elders, past, present and emerging.
Beneath our iconic Spire, in Hamer Hall and at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl, we showcase the best of Australian and international performing arts.
Together with our own program of performances, events and activities we offer a diversity of audiences a distinctly multidimensional approach to participation, education and entertainment.
We are now focused on Reimagining Arts Centre Melbourne as part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to transforming the Melbourne Arts Precinct into a thriving, connected creative and civic space over the coming years.
For a glimpse into working at Arts Centre Melbourne click here.
Enjoy Team Member Benefits
As a valued member of our ensemble, you will enjoy:
- Flexible hybrid work arrangements. (onsite / work from home) available
- Complimentary tickets
- Discounts at food & beverage outlets
- Discounted commuter benefits and onsite parking
- Access to wellbeing activities and learning and development programs, and the Smiling Mind app.
- Free access to Employee Assistance Programs which includes specific support to our First Nations team members via their I-CARE program and providing specific counsellors for members of the LGBTQIA+ community and People of Colour.
Arts Centre Melbourne welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse cultural backgrounds, Disabled and Deaf people, members of the LGBTQIA+ community and people of all ages.
We seek to provide workplace adjustments at all relevant stages of the recruitment process such as interpreters, alternative formats or other access supports. You can specify in the application form if you require any adjustments or please ask us at any stage. If you need to contact us about making workplace adjustments during the recruitment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your resume together with a cover letter addressing the key criteria by at 11:55pm, Sunday 14th of August 2022. Early applications are encouraged as suitable candidates may be invited to attend an interview prior to the closing date.
Arts Centre Melbourne is committed to providing and maintaining a working environment which is safe and without risk to the health of its employees consistent with Arts Centre Melbourne’s obligations under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 (Vic). Therefore, there is a requirement that all Arts Centre Melbourne employees in relevant roles be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to undertake duties outside of their homes. Prior to commencement of employment with Arts Centre Melbourne you will need to provide evidence that you are vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a valid medical exemption.
Employment at Arts Centre Melbourne is conditional upon the satisfactory completion of a National Police Check.
Applications are open to those with full working rights in Australia. Arts Centre Melbourne is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.