- New full-time ongoing position
- Hybrid work arrangement available (on arrangement)
- Great employee benefits including complementary tickets and discounted onsite parking.
About the Role
The RTO Administrator provides administrative support to the Arts Centre Melbourne’s (RTO) Registered Training Organisation team. We are looking for a passionate & motived professional to join our team of experts as we grow our business of training, supporting our industry and the technical teams who bring remarkable experiences to audiences each day and night.
Full-Time ongoing position. Band 2.3 $68,970.00 plus superannuation.
Your Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in an administration role
- TAE40116: Certificate IV Training & Assessment an advantage but not essential
- BSB30120 Certificate III in Business Administration or similar administration qualification an advantage but not essential
- Prior experience working within the creative arts & culture sector - live entertainment industry an advantage but not essential
- Be required to work autonomously and make independent decisions in relation to the collection of RTO data for reporting, escalating to the Senior Manager, Technical Training & Development as appropriate
- Experience with competency based organisational record keeping, RTO Student Management Systems and RTO data reporting (Experience with VETrak system software is preferred but not essential)
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of programs (Word, Teams, One Drive, PowerPoint. Excel) & Adobe Acrobat
For more details, please read the Position Description - RTO Administrator .pdf
About the Team
The team help deliver leading professional development and certified training, which is central to the industry’s ability to deliver the skill sets needed across performing arts venues.
About Arts Centre Melbourne
The land on which Sidney Myer Music Bowl and Arts Centre Melbourne sits has long been a place of gathering, storytelling, song, ceremony, celebration and commemoration for First Nations people.
The People of the Kulin Nations have gathered on the site for thousands of years and continue to do so today. We pay our respects to their elders, past, present and emerging.
Beneath our iconic Spire, in Hamer Hall and at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl, we showcase the best of Australian and international performing arts.
Together with our own program of performances, events and activities we offer a diversity of audiences a distinctly multidimensional approach to participation, education and entertainment.
We are now focused on Reimagining Arts Centre Melbourne as part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to transforming the Melbourne Arts Precinct into a thriving, connected creative and civic space over the coming years.
For a glimpse into working at Arts Centre Melbourne click here.
Enjoy Team Member Benefits
As a valued member of our ensemble, you will enjoy:
- Flexible hybrid work arrangements (on arrangement)
- Complimentary tickets
- Discounts at food & beverage outlets
- Discounted commuter benefits and onsite parking
- Access to wellbeing activities and learning and development programs, and the Smiling Mind app.
- Free access to Employee Assistance Programs which includes specific support to our First Nations team members via their I-CARE program and providing specific counsellors for members of the LGBTQIA+ community and People of Colour.
Arts Centre Melbourne welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse cultural backgrounds, Disabled and Deaf people, members of the LGBTQIA+ community and people of all ages.
We seek to provide workplace adjustments at all relevant stages of the recruitment process such as interpreters, alternative formats or other access supports. You can specify in the application form if you require any adjustments or please ask us at any stage. If you need to contact us about making workplace adjustments during the recruitment process, please send an email to email@example.com
Please submit your resume together with a cover letter addressing the key criteria by 11:55pm, 15th August 2022. Early applications are encouraged as suitable candidates may be invited to attend an interview prior to the closing date.
Arts Centre Melbourne is committed to providing and maintaining a working environment which is safe and without risk to the health of its employees consistent with Arts Centre Melbourne’s obligations under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 (Vic). Therefore, there is a requirement that all Arts Centre Melbourne employees in relevant roles be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to undertake duties outside of their homes. Prior to commencement of employment with Arts Centre Melbourne you will need to provide evidence that you are vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a valid medical exemption.
Employment at Arts Centre Melbourne is conditional upon the satisfactory completion of a National Police Check.
Applications are open to those with full working rights in Australia. Arts Centre Melbourne is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.