Job no: 492672
Work type: Casual
Location: Melbourne - CBD
Categories: Programming & Production
Content Producer (Colourist)
- Exciting opportunity to join a fun and diverse team!
- Multiple casual roles available
- Band 3.2 - $39.02 per hour + casual loading
The Production department sits within the Performing Arts pillar and comprises of a team that delivers production services for ACM across Staging, Lighting, Audio, Broadcast, Wardrobe, Stage Management, and Safety/Training to enable the safe and efficient delivery of events across all of our venues and spaces.
The Content Producer (Colourist) is responsible for colour grading content produced within the broadcast and digital team. This is a specific role within in a team structure that supports and delivers a variety of broadcast and digital services to all presenters and stakeholders. The role interfaces directly with Senior Content Producers and Creative Producer working towards delivering high quality and engaging content to internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful you will require:
- Extensive knowledge of Davinci Resolve Software
- Demonstrate ability to manage media, setup sessions, colour correction, stylistic grading with and without LUTS.
- Demonstrated experience working to schedules and tight deadlines (considering time saving workflows).
- Extensive knowledge in colour grading services, including balancing an image, stylistic grading, stabilisation, image restoration, basic audio signal flow and outputs, and preparation of digital content to broadcast standards
- Experience in the application of OH&S practices with knowledge of OH&S legislation.
- Strong problem-solving skills within a complex environment.
- A proactive approach, with the ability to show initiative.
- Proven ability to effectively manage digital workflows.
For more information please read the position description Position Description - Content Producer - Nov 2019.pdf
Enjoy Team Member Benefits
As a valued member of our ensemble, you will enjoy a number of fantastic benefits including the opportunity to receive complimentary tickets, food & beverage discounts, discounted commuter benefits and onsite-parking, access to wellbeing activities and learning and development programs!
Please submit your resume together with a cover letter addressing the key criteria by 6 December 2019.
Applications are open to those with full-working rights in Australia. Arts Centre Melbourne is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Employment at Arts Centre Melbourne is conditional upon the satisfactory completion of a National Police Check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend