About Arts Centre Melbourne
Beneath our iconic Spire, in Hamer Hall and at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl, we showcase the best of Australian and international performing arts.
We’re proudly the home of our flagship Resident Companies – The Australian Ballet, Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, Melbourne Theatre Company and Opera Australia – and a range of presenters who collectively bring our stages and spaces to life.
Together with our own program of performances, events and activities we offer a diversity of audiences a distinctly multidimensional approach to participation, education and entertainment.
We are now focused on Reimagining Arts Centre Melbourne as part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to transforming the Melbourne Arts Precinct into a thriving, connected creative and civic space over the coming years.
For a glimpse into working at Arts Centre Melbourne click here.
About the role
Under the support and guidance of the Team Leader, the primary purpose of this role is to support end users of Arts Centre Melbourne so they can use business systems and applications efficiently and effectively. The Service Analyst will deliver timely 1st and 2nd level service desk support meanwhile delivering excellent customer service in a fast paced environment.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Relevant tertiary degree or equivalent professional qualification in Information Technology or related discipline essential.
- Demonstrated experience as a helpdesk/desktop support analyst in an Information Technology environment providing 1st and 2nd level support.
- Experience developing and maintaining Service Desk support documentation.
- Good written and verbal communications skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Full time, ongoing. Salary is $72,777.95 per annum, plus Superannuation.
For more details please read the position description Position Description
Enjoy Team Member Benefits
As a valued member of our ensemble, you will enjoy a number of fantastic benefits including the opportunity to receive complimentary tickets, food & beverage discounts, discounted commuter benefits and onsite-parking, access to wellbeing activities and learning and development programs!
Please submit your resume together with a cover letter addressing the key criteria by 30th July 2021.
Employment at Arts Centre Melbourne is conditional upon the satisfactory completion of a National Police Check.
Applications are open to those with full working rights in Australia. Arts Centre Melbourne is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.